Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photo Session


We took the camera out in the pasture with us and Morgan got a hold of it.  If you didn't already know, Morgan likes to take pictures.  She doesn't take just one, she likes the candid shots, so she just clicks and clicks...and clicks.  I think I had about 50 of them inside a few minutes.  Here are a few of the best.
As you may know from the previous blog, I was never seen (always behind the camera), now that Morgan has discovered that she really enjoys this I guess I will be seen more often.  These are the lambs that we saved before we sold our ewes this winter and our Nubian does on the right Shadow (black and white) and Valentine and her baby Cinnabon (brown).  In the middle there is our buckling Jethro.
We had to bring grain over to get all the animals together to get any pictures.  I had some in my hand, but they wanted the bucket.

They wanted the bucket really bad.  They just about climb over each other to get to it.  It is the standing family joke that the sheep and goats are like zombies.  Instead of brains they want......GRAAAAINS.  And they don't stop until they get them
.

These are some adorable puppies.  They are the latest pups from Lizzy and Samson.  In this picture they are about 8 weeks old.  They end up in the yard because the holes in the gate are too big and they can get out.  The one in my arms is Momo and she is the one Tanner picked to keep.
This is Emerald and she is a cuddler.  You may wonder how she got that name.  You see all that white on her chest, well when she was born it sorta looked green, just a slight hint of green, but it took weeks for that to go away, so we just had to name her Emerald.
Here is Tanner with his cat Maggie.  He really loves her.  He makes sure that he feeds her every day and that she is taking care of her kittens.  He is so proud of her for being a good momma.
I finally got the camera back and was able to snag a few pictures of Morgan while she is outside.  Morgan isn't real fond of the outdoors in the spring and summer while the bugs are out, she would rather be out when it is colder, when the bugs are all dead or hibernating.  So when she is out in the spring/summer I try to get as many pictures of her as I can.  As you can see I only got a few.
I guess you could say this is a picture of all my kids. Morgan with her favorite pup Momo (named after her) and Madison with her favorite chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment