Tuesday, October 16, 2012

August

 I took Morgan out for a evening in the city early in August when Tanner and Madison were with their dad. We went to dinner at her favorite restaurant then walked to the movie theater. She had a great time going somewhere new even if it was just diner and a movie.
 On our way to Ben & Jerry's after the movie we saw the moon. She had been waiting for the 'blue moon' for months. It didn't look blue really until we took a picture.
 I came across this while preparing this post and thought I would include it. I took pictures of the house to show a friend awhile back and realized that I rarely post what the inside of the house looks like. This picture was taken just outside the foyer with a view of the living room and dining room
 We spent quite a few Friday nights at the Drive-in Movie this summer. The price was good for 2 movies and the kids love the snacks. They have a playground down front for the kids to pay in while you wait for dusk.
 I just love seeing my kids playing together.
 We usually get there 90 minutes before the movie starts...so we can get a good spot. That is a long time to play on the playground. I just wish they would all be able to stay awake for both movies. We all usually miss a portion of the second one.
 This is Sadie. We brought her home from a flea market at the end of June. She is a Basset Hound/Terrier mix. She is absolutely sweet and very smart. I planned to let her in the house, but she has decided she would rather be outside...she lets me know that by peeing on my floor within 5 minutes of being inside. I think she just likes to run around with the big dogs.
 She really is the sweetest dog. Not really sure who won this staring contest.
She really does the 'sad basset hound' look well.  This is the look that makes me want to bring her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment