Thursday, October 18, 2012

Early October

Six Flags Fright Fest!
 Yes we were given tickets toSix Flags on the first day of Fright Fest. The kids were so excited.
 They took their friend Amber along. This was in the line for the Scorcher...it was a very long line.We have been spoiled by the short lines at Lake Winne. They had a great time!
 Morgan wasn't really sure she wanted to get on the roller coaster.
 More pictures of us in line...we had a lot of time for that , but everyone had such a great time.
 After dark the zombies came out. Tanner wasn't really sure how he felt about that.
 Tanner got his first motorcycle ride. He had a great time and wanted to go again...doesn't he look so cute?
 This is Esme the last of the Feb pups to find her home. I had been holding her for someone and then they couldn't take her so I re-homed her with a friend. She had a long ride, but she was ready.
 Halfway there she wasn't so sure anymore. She drooled all over the dash and when I got off the interstate she vomited all over the floorboard. When I say all over I mean...'all over'. Getting it out I filled two dustpans heaping...I'm not sure where she had all that, we didn't even feed her that morning in anticipation of the drive.
 Here she is with her new best friend....I think she is going to be really happy.



























No comments:

Post a Comment